Divergan F (PVPP)
Divergan F ® (PVPP) is used throughout the world for fining must and wine. BASF’s unique polymerization process produces the purist polyvinylpolypyrrolidone, which is completely insoluble in must and wine. Divergan F is selective in binding phenolic species such as catechins and leucoanthocyanidins with minimal effect on flavor and aroma.
• Correct and stabilize color in cider
• Help prevent “browning” and “pinking”
• Freshen slightly oxidized ciders
• Reduce astringency and bitterness
• Unmask fruity character
• Improve mouthfeel and finish of cider
• Treat press juice prior to fermentation to reduce astringency and bitterness
Pack Size: 5kg, 20kg
Application: 5% w/w/slurry in water. Allow the slurry to swell for 1-2 hours.
Typical Dose Rates: 0.5 – 4 lbs / 1,000 gal
Other Products You May Be Interested In:
Downloads:Divergan F Product Data Sheet
Diverga F SDS